We are in the era of flat and curved screen TVs, but one thing about them is that their sound system is highly optimized. Therefore, you will need an additional soundbar or sound system from online electronic shops to boost the sound and have a good quality output.
There are different types of soundbars and sound systems available online. Many of whom have been perfectly reviewed on ReviewsBird.com. Before you purchase any, you should first consider the dimension of your TV. Track down the spec of your TV and compare it with the soundbar’s width.
The second thing you should consider is the features. Most modern soundbars boast wireless subwoofers, Bluetooth connectivity, 4K-friendly HDMI inputs. You need to understand the kind of features you’ll be needing
Here are some of the best sound systems for your TV
1. Sonos Beam
- Sound formats: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI ARC, 1 x optical digital, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Voice control: Amazon Alexa
- Dimensions: 7 x 65 x 10cm (HxWxD)
- Great 3-D sound
- Excellent bass weight and depth
- Streaming and multi-room smarts
- A little sibilance at high volumes
- Only one HDMI input
The Sonos Beam is one of the …