Whether you are a talented artist stuck in a boring graphic job or you are drawing as a hobby and want to change your career, becoming a real artist is a way to spend your day the way you want. It might not be the easy way, but if you have motivation, inspiration and a goal in front of your eyes and you are really passionate about what you want to achieve. It is doable!
The following tips might help you to get started.
- Create your own brand logo. Print your own business cards with name and a phone number. Enter your email address. Describe your services and what you have to offer.
- Inform yourself about schools, workshops and read art academic reviews to get more information.
- Befriend with other artists and do collaborations.
- Create a portfolio with your artwork.
- Send packages to every advertising agency in the city with samples of your work.
- Create a website showing your work and ask clients to give US-Reviews and recommendations. If you have no clients, tell your friends and family to give you some credits so that potential customers or clients can turn to a reference. Make sure your family is willing